The WhisperLite Universal hybrid-fuel stove is their first to combine canister and liquid fuel capabilities into one simple package. Built on an upgraded WhisperLite chassis featuring improved stability, lighter weight and simplified maintenance, it burns just about any fuel you're likely to find. And unlike anything that's come before it, their patent-pending AirControl™ technology delivers uncompromised performance across all fuel types, and MSR has delivered it all in a lightweight package that won't slow you down.
| kilograms: ||0.000|
| grams: ||0.000|
| ounces: ||0.000|
| pounds: ||0.000|
(Validated on ProLite Scales)
|Minimum Weight||13.7 oz / 388 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lbs 3.4 oz / 549 g|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 110 minutes|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister||Appx. 75 minutes|
|Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 155 minutes|
|Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||4.4 minutes|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||3.75 minutes|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||4.4 liters|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.6 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister||15 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.8 liters|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl™ technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
View more products from MSR