Three used to be a crowd – especially in the backcountry. But now, the freestanding MSR Carbon Reflex 3 shelter eliminates the hassle of figuring out sleeping arrangements for three. With two full doors and vestibules, it offers uncompromised accommodations at the weight of many ultralight 2-person tents. And that means it makes a great option for two as well–especially on longer trips where the value of extra space is fully realized–with the built-in versatility to add a third any time you like.
| kilograms: ||2.090|
| grams: ||2090.000|
| ounces: ||73.723|
| pounds: ||4.608|
(Validated on ProLite Scales)
- Capacity: 3
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz / 1904 g
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz / 2084 g
- Fly with Footprint Weight: 3 lbs / 1374 g
- Body weight: 1 lbs 13 oz / 830 g
- Fly weight: 1 lbs 8 oz / 676 g
- Frame weight: 14 oz / 398 g
- Floor Area: 41.5 sq. ft / 3.8 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 20 (10 + 10) sq. ft / 1.85 sq. m
- Hooped Vestibule Area: sq. ft / sq. m
- Tent Volume :124 cu. ft / 3530 liters
- Vestibule Volume: 20 cu. ft / 566 liters
- Interior Peak Height: 46 in / 117 cm
- Packed Size: 20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: yes
- Number of Poles: 3 Easton Carbon FX
- Number of Stakes: 8
- Fly Fabric: 20D x 330T ripstop nylon 66 1000mm DurashieldTM polyurethane & silicone coated
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon mesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane coated & DWR
- Hyperlight: 4lb. 7oz. trail weight makes a cavernous two person shelter or use it for three at just over a pound per person.
- Advanced Poles: MSR™ Custom Carbon 6.3 poles weigh up to 30% less than aluminum with a significant increase in strength.
- Livable:Unique geometry provides ample center height and steep sidewalls to maximize useable space.
- Versatile: Sets up as a double-wall tent or with just the fly and footprint for a compact, flyweight shelter at just 3 lb. 5 oz. (1.5kg).
- Additional Features: Taped, DuraShield™-coated fly and bathtub floor, (4) internal mesh storage pockets, (2) large doors, (2) full vestibules.
View more products from MSR