The HMG Echo II Tarp is a larger, two-man version of the Echo I Tarp. If your skill and comfort level have evolved beyond the need to be inside of a tent to sleep comfortably in the wilderness, then the Echo II could be perfect for you. At 0.44 lbs (7.1 oz), this ultralight shelter is highly durable and provides almost 70 square feet of protective coverage. Like the Echo I, the Echo II Tarp provides the ultimate in shelter versatility; it can be pitched at varying heights and angles using hiking or tent poles or even tied out to trees.
Complete with a tight catenary cut sealed ridgeline, double reinforced tie-outs and the necessary hardware for component attachment, the Echo II Tarp is perfect for skilled outdoor adventurers accustomed to sleeping directly on the ground with or without a bivouac. This ultralight tarp is also an excellent alternative for the solo adventurer who appreciates a more spacious camp. Set-up time is approximately two to five minutes depending on surroundings. Poles sold separately.
Hand-crafted in Maine, U.S.A.!
| kilograms: ||0.258|
| grams: ||258.000|
| ounces: ||9.101|
| pounds: ||0.569|
(Validated on ProLite Scales)
- Dimensions = 8’6” x 8’6” x 6’6” (length x front width x rear width)
- Weight = 0.44 lbs (7.1 oz)
- Area = 68 sq. ft.
- Made from ultralight CF8
- Catenary curve ridgeline with taped, bonded and sealed felled seam
- Fully bonded radial double reinforced tie-outs
- Fully bonded double reinforced ridgeline tie-outs
- Three interior ridgeline D-rings
- D-rings on all tie-outs for accessory attachment
- Metal O-ring ridgeline tie-out for attachment to trekking or tent poles
- Military grade snaps on front corner tie-outs for beak attachment
- Custom-made ultralight Spectra guy lines with line-locks
- Most technically advanced professional tarp available
View more products from Hyperlite Mountain Gear