Why build an even lighter Fly Creek UL tent? Why climb mountains, explore new territory, cycle the length of the North American West Coast or paddle the Grand Canyon? Because we can. The Fly Creek Platinum Series is a sign of our commitment to be lighter, faster and better prepared for whatever nature throws your way. If you want the lightest free standing double-walled tent available, then look no further.
| kilograms: ||0.953|
| grams: ||953.000|
| ounces: ||33.616|
| pounds: ||2.101|
(Validated on ProLite Scales)
One Size with tags
- Trail Weight: 1lb 11oz
- Packed Weight: 2lb 1oz
- Footprint Weight: 4oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 1lb 5oz
- Packed Size: 4x17
- Floor Area: 22sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 5.5sq ft
- Head Height: 38"
- Foot Height: 22"
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs -
featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight
tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- One mesh pocket
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Uses Fly Creek UL 1 footprint - Footprint sold separately
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
View more products from Big Agnes